For our Intro to Photoshop class, we’ll be going over layouts, menus, and the basics of how to get started with Photoshop. We’ll be using the free trial version of Photoshop for you to get started if you don’t currently have it downloaded and pay for it.
A brief overview of the class…
- How to create a new project or open an existing image.
- Explaining the different menus and layers.
- Explaining how to different tools work and practical examples of how to use them.
- An overview of basic photo editing (color and brightness correction, etc.)
- Adding and and transforming text.
- Creating, adding, and transforming objects and images.
- Removing backgrounds from logos and creating pngs files.
Classes are hands-on (so bring a laptop!) and are located at 223 Hale Street (Chet Lowther Galleries). $50 registration fee required before start of class. To sign up, send the registration fee to paypal.me/savannahmpratt and send us a message confirming payment and specifying which class you’d like to attend.
April 19th – 10am, 1pm, 6pm